Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hot Shit Day



bad apple - raving beauty
ray pittman - the wanderer
jack rather and the national review - winter of your heart
soul patrol - myra
bob bridgman band - six days on the road
fu's - we're an american band
t. radu - perfect stranger
spooks - scum of the earth
low numbers - shok treetments
legionaire's disease - brainwashing
sky sunlight and the new seeds - universal stars
dimensional sound - shining on
first company - sho is bold
stan hubbs
norty - social injustice
acoma - my long lost friend
bits and pieces - falling away
potters clay - drum solo
masi and cassidy - hot shit day
zip code rapists - listen to the band
uprise - what a way to go



4 comments:

Devil Dick said...

vg+

Unknown said...

Wow! What are the odds of hearing the other side of that Bob Bridgman single? I've been looking for that for years! My uncle played bass on it... Any way you can email me a copy?

VG- said...

Far out! I love the bass-playing on that record. I'll have to dig it out of storage, but I sorta remember the flip as not as hot.

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.